Sunday, January 31, 2010

A baby girl...


card, that is! I'm waaaaay past the time to be having any more babies! ;) This card was made at the request of one of my co-workers, who has a sister who is having a baby girl soon. Now listen to this...my co-worker has 4 sisters...she herself has a daughter, two of her sisters already each have a daughter, and now this OTHER sister is having a girl...see a pattern here? LOL I'm beginning to think all that family can make is girls! Ok, well I just had to share that interesting tidbit; now onto the card! I only have one set of baby stamps from Fiskars...it covers both boy and girl, so I figure it will be enough...for now! LOL I used three of the images from this set, and lots of pink....two pink inks, pink cardstock, DP with pink on it, and pink ric-rac. I also used one of my pink Sakura Gelly Roll pens to add some sparkle. Even wee little girls need some sparkle, right? :) I used one of my new paper crimpers for the first time...pretty cool look, I think. The sentiment is also from the baby set; I just had to mask off the part that I didn't want to use. Thanks for looking, and until my next post...TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...