Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look Ma, a two-card post! LOL







Heehee! As you can tell, I will be posting two cards today. One I had to wait until it was received before I posted it, and the other was just waiting for me to take it's picture. Ok, the first card is a birthday card I made for my good friend Carol. The gorgeous flower I used on it was created by Tracey over at Fred, She Said. If you haven't checked out her work yet, you REALLY need to! She has alot of cute and pretty things in her store, and her prices are very reasonable! And another thing I love about Tracey's work is that she offers things pre-colored! Great for a quickie card or project! Or for coloring-challenged people like myself! LOL

My second card is made with another Whimsie Doodles image. This is Kissmas Ginger. Isn't he adroable? Then again, I don't think Melyssa could make anything that ISN'T adorable, even if she tried! I colored Ginger with RoseArt pencils and baby oil. Although on the mistletoe, buttons, nose and icing, I used some of my Gelly Roll pens. In case anyone wonders, the red piece he is mounted on is a Labels Three. Well, I hope you have enjoyed my creations today! I'm glad you took the time to come visit my blog, and until my next post...TOODLES!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Marie! The flower card is fresh and fun! And I agree, that bear is adorable!
    Hugs, Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie - I love both of your cards - excellent creations!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...