Friday, March 12, 2010

A little Phindy phor ya...


LOL! This is my first time using a Phindy image...I think I was a little intimidated to color one at first, since they are so durn good! This one was calling to me though, so I took the plunge. This Phindy image is called "Cheep Cheep". I colored it with Crayola markers, and sponged blue and green ink around the image while still in the Nestie. I chose Labels 3 for the matting, and added some light blue gems to each corner. I was feeling "glittery" at the time, so decided to use some glitter sprinkled over double sided tape. The sentiment is from The Paper Company. After all that was done, I looked at the card and decided it was too "white", so sponged some ink around the edges...much better! I'll be back in a bit with another card for ya...in the mean time...TOODLES!

1 comment:

  1. Your Phindy is adorable Marie! Love the idea with the DS Tape too! Gonna have to try that one!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...