Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A quickie birthday card...


for one of my co-workers. This one follows the FTL81 again. I used my MS cupcake punch for this one, choosing DP from a K&Co. recycled paper mat pack for the body and brown for the icing...like there is any other flavor than chocolate??? :) I wanted to glitz the icing up a bit, so I added some brown Studio G glitter glue...looks almost good enough to eat! The sentiment comes from an Inkadinkado set, and I used Studio G ink to ink it up. I also went around the edges of the card with the ink pad to disrupt all the "whiteness". As a final touch, I accented the cupcake bases with a white gel pen. Well, that's all for now! I hope you will all come back for my next post...until then, TOODLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...