Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!


To my (older) brother! Teehee!! He turns 42 tomorrow, and this is the card that is in the mail to him. I had soooo been wanting to try adding my sentiment in segments around my image, and finally I had the chance with this card. My brother's favorite color is red, hence the color scheme...I chose to use my Who Loves You set from Hampton Arts, cuz I think the owls are so cute! I used the small hat to make the background paper. I also used circle and scalloped circle Nesties, a corner rounder, and ink and colored CS from The Paper Company. I hope he likes it, and that you do too! I have another birthday card I will be posting soon...until then, TOODLES!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Great card for your brother! I am sorry I missed sending him a card this year...too much life going on here. sigh...will make sure I send him one for the 4th of July though!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...