Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello!

Here's something different from a Christmas card! Not made for any particular reason, I just wanted to try out some new stamps. The border, owl, and sentiment are all from a little Studio G set I bought awhile ago that was sitting on my desk...staring at me. It took awhile for me to like this card, but it has grown on me. I think maybe I'll make some more versions in different color schemes, just for kicks. Thanks for having a look, and take care 'til I come back. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a darling owl. Love your flowers and the ferns. Have fun playing around with your colors!
    Hugs!
    Linda B

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...