Wednesday, September 21, 2011

JB38

Holy cow! What a time I just had trying to get this linked up in time! BUT, I did make it, so here is my card for the 38th installment of Jingle Belles prompts...Hybrid Holidays. This prompt encourages us to use digi images on our cards/projects! Not a problem, I say! I LOOOOOOOOOVE me some digis! The one I used here is from one of my favorite digi companies, Bugaboo. I went pretty simple with this one, using some holographic paper recycled from a gift bag for some pop. The sentiment is a Studio G, and I colored the image with Bics and Sharpies. I also added some Stickles to the snow. Thanks for looking...gotta go eat some spaghetti! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love that skinny little snowman ... and that bright blue is awesome too ... so glad you joined our digi-fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! i loooooooooove that adorable snowman, and you've done brilliantly well in coloring and airbrushing him! i love that sparkly blue frame, as well, it totally ♥POPS♥ against the white! awesome!

    ps: mmmmmmmmmmmmm! spaghetti!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...