Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Digi Stamp Boutique November contest




Boy, do I feel ambitious this evening! LOL At least as far as posting goes...so while I was reading my blog list, I came across the latest Digi Stamp Boutique post, and I clicked to read it. While I was there, I thought I would check out the monthly challenge. It's an easy one...just link up any card made this month using a Digi Stamp Boutique image. WOOHOO!! Lucky me, I have 2! BUT, I will only show one tonight, as it is late, and I'm tired!



This image is Polly Penguin. Isn't she cute? I'm not sure WHY I colored her purple here...I guess she whispered to me that she didn't want to be weaaring her usual shade. I decided to use a scrap of dp from a Christmas pad I got last year (that I can't remember the name of ...), and that's where I got the inspiration to mat her on a light yellow circle on top of the purple lacy circle. See the yellow dots on the dp? Anyhow, I hope this will do for the challenge. Better get this linked and head to bed. I gotta drive to the orthodontist in the morning! :)



Marie :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie you are right she is a real cutie! Love your colour choice too! Hope the orthodontist wasn't too gruesome xx

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...