Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christmas Kitty for Winter Wonderland

Hello bloggy friends!  I'm posting today to show you my card for the Winter Wonderland challenge for this week, Christmas Pets.  Here is my card:
My image is from Meljen's Designs and it's called "Stocking Kitten".  Isn't she sweet?  If you've never checked out Meljen's Designs before, you really should!  Melissa draws the CUTEST digis!  The green dp is from the Jingle Bells pad from Recollections.  The sentiment is Studio G, and the ink is Memento Lady Bug.  I colored the seam binding with a combo of Lady Bug and Rhubarb Stalk to get the right tone.  Note to self:  Next time wear gloves!!  LOL  I have to say that seam binding makes REALLY nice bows!  I added some puffy fabric paint to the fluffy part of the stocking, and sprinkled some glitter on top for shine.
Well, I'm gonna get this posted, and then get something to eat...I'm HUNGRY!  Take care until next time!

~Marie~  :)


2 comments:

  1. this is oh so cute and beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Great looking card Marie! You must have quite the Christmas card collection by now!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...