Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lilac and Lace in a Winter Wonderland...

Hello, and happy Thursday, bloggy friends!  I am SO HAPPY it's Thursday beacuse this is the first day I've had off from work in 10 days!  But enough about work...how bout my Winter Wonderland card for this week's challenge?  Here it is:
I kept it really simple.  I used a Lacy Circle Spellbinders to back my spritzed store-bought ornament.  It is hard to see in the pic, but the sentiment is in the lower right corner, stamped in SU Lavender Lace.  I couldn't find any of my "real" lace to put on my card, so I went with products with lace in the name.  Plus I kinda see snowflakes as lacy creations...well that's my reasoning anyway! 

I gotta keep this short, as the cutoff for entering the WW challenge is looming!  TFL, and take care until next time!

~Marie~

4 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous lilac and lace so pretty and love the image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card and one of my favourite colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful snowflake! Love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card...really pretty.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...