Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hey! Guess what? I made a Christmas card! :)

That's right!  A Christmas card!  I'm so glad to finally get back on track in making my Christmas cards...I'm so far behind this year!!  So here is what I made:


The image is from Bugaboo, and the dp is from the "Merry" 6x6 paper pad from MME.  You can't tell in the pic, but the image is backed by some glitter paper, and the bell is colored in with a gold Gelly Roll pen.  I apologise for the washed out look of this picture.  This is the first time I have taken any pics in my *NEW ROOM!*, and I think I will have to experiment more.  The colors are a little more intense in real life.  I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jingle Belles:  Tie a Holiday Ribbon
Winter Wonderland:  All Tied Up
ABC Christmas Challenge:  Jingle Bells

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone in the US is having a nice Memorial Day weekend.  Please remember why this holiday exists...

Take Care...

Marie


6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous representation of our theme thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little snow man ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a sweetie! Congrats on the "new room"! how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love that snowman!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hooray! it's miss marie!!! ♥♥♥ always awesome to see you making holiday cards and this one is utterly BEEEEAUTIFUL!! thanks for joining our ribbon rendezvous at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...