Friday, October 4, 2013

FFC18 - Element Challenge...

This week's Festive Friday is an element challenge, as in they would like to see a specific item on our creations.  Here is the the inspiration pic:



THAT is a great star!  Simple yet stunning.  The DT creations are wonderful...go check them out!  Here is my addition to their challenge:



This image is a digi from Meljen's called "Bitty Christmas Tree Bears" that I've had sitting around, waiting to be used!  I found some dp with stars on it in my stash, and added a sentiment from a set by Martha Stewart.  I kinda wish my blues matched better, but it is what it is!

I have lots to do today, so I'm gonna get crackin'!  Thanks for stopping by, and...

Take care,

~Marie~

ETA:  I'm also adding this to Hazel's October extra challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. I have just had a nosey and your cards are fabby. I love the image on this one and the added sparkle makes it really Christmassy!

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expressions on the bear faces are SO cute...sweet, sweet card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this made me smile! Love your beautiful colouring and the image is really, really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! I love the PP you used as well, it ties it all together perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and adorable! I love the pretty paper and the cute image which you've coloured beautifully. The glitter finishes it perfectly! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...