Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Merry Monday #110, WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY before the deadline (this time!)

This week at Merry Monday, the challenge is for food!
 Well, I'm all about that!  Too much, unfortunately...but I digress.  Here is my contribution for the linky:

 
I have gotta say that I LOOOOOOVE my Silhouette Cameo, simply for the fact that I can cut the shape of ANYTHING I WANT!!!  It took me some time and YouTube watching to get the process down, but MAN is it cool!!  Now I just need to get my stamping straight on my "die cut" pieces....lol!
The gingerbread house and sentiment are from a set called Sweet Christmas, but I forget the manufacturer at this moment in time...the diagonally- striped folder is from Darice, the black ink is Versafine Onyx Black (love this ink, wish I'd found it sooner!), and the purple ink is from Studio G.  The panel behind the embossed piece is shimmer cardstock from DCWV, although you can't tell it in the pic!
Well, gonna get this baby linked up!  WOOHOO!  Take care until then..
~Marie~
 
ETA:  Adding this to Hazel's Christmas Extra!

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gingerbread house, Marie! And look at you getting in to the party so early! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet gingerbread house, Marie! I LOVE it. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your Silhouette are going to be a formidable team in the world of card art, Marie! This card featuring the sweet gingerbread house is THE perfect food-inspired MM card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling gingerbread house! And I love the embossing folder that you used... almost looks like the angle of snowfall. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Marie, I love your adorable gingerbread house.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gingerbread house is amazing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute gingie house, Marie!! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER sweet!!!!! This is a GREAT FUN and yummy card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card which I saw on merry Monday.I feel like I could just eat that house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!! Gotta love gingerbread houses ☺

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...