Saturday, July 19, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Critters

Hello bloggy buddies!  I'm back again today to share my card for the current Holly Jolly challenge:  Christmas Critters!  So many ways to go with this one, but I chose something fairly typical:

A penguin!  This is a Silhouette file I made into a card.  Isn't Santa Penguin cute?  ;)  I think so!  I used white shimmer paper for his belly, but as usual, you can't tell in the pic.  The scarf is cut from a piece of patterned paper, while the rest is just cardstock.  I added some Polar White Flower Soft to the brim and pompom of the hat for a bit of fun texture.

I'll also be adding this to Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra.  Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Take care,

~Marie~

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little Christmas project. He is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your super creation for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...