Sunday, August 24, 2014

Some more Christmas...

I used just the snowflake shape from Bird's snowflake easel card to make a couple of ornaments...
 
 
I just love this snowflake shape so much!  For the white one, I cut five snowflakes from regular cardstock, and glued them together, inserting the ribbon hanger in between 2 of the layers.  The silver centerpiece was something I've had laying around for years.  Unfortunately I only had one, so the other side only has a sequin and a gem for decoration.  For the blue one I decided to use chipboard to add bulk and stability, and then added a white button, a sequin and a gem in the middle on both sides.  I am having fun making these...I hope to get more done before the season starts!
 
Adding these to:
 
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Sparkle and Shine
 
Thanks again for stopping by!
 
~Marie~
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful snowflake ornaments.love them.Thanks for joining in with us over at sparkles Christmas.hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope to see you for this week's new challenge :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your super creation for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...