Sunday, November 23, 2014

Season's Greetings

Happy Sunday!  I'm back to share another Christmas card:
 
 
This was not my original plan for this card, but it still turned out OK.  I got some Ranger sticky embossing powder that I used for the sentiment and added a Recollections glitter that best matched the glitter paper.  I'll have to try this again with other stamps, as I had some trouble getting this to look right.  Speaking of the glitter paper, I used the MS Punch Around the Page snowflake set around the edges.  The white layer underneath that is embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Not a very exciting card, really, but it sure does sparkle!  :) 
 
I'm adding this card to these challenges:
 
Winter Wonderland:  Let's Get Sentimental
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra:  Anything Goes for Christmas
Holly Jolly:  Color Choice - Monochromatic
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:  Getting Ready for Christmas (there's a tiny ornament hanging from the "S" in Season's)
Completely Christmas:  Anything goes w/a twist:  Embossing (the sentiment is heat embossed, and the white layer underneath the glitter paper is dry embossed)
Penny Black and More:  Anything Goes
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  Anything Goes
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and take care!
 
~Marie~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Marie, I love the sparkle and your snowflake border - I can never get the punch around the page punches to line up properly!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super lovely sparkly Christmas card. Perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. très jolie création Marie, tout en sobriété, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not think this is exciting, but all that sparkle is so pretty. I bet it looks even better in real life! Thanks for playing with both CHNCC2 and CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very sparkly and pretty holiday card marie! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful sparkle that fits perfectly with the snowflake theme!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...