Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's a blizzard!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  One day closer to the weekend!  Tonight I'm sharing this card with you:
 
 
Some of the elements may be hard to see due to the all-white theme, but trust me, all that glitter is gorgeous IRL!  I used layers of Recollections white card stock, alternated with white glitter paper.  The scroll-patterned cut out is one of Bird's free cut files, and can be found here.  I so love her generosity of talent!  I had a bit of a difficult time trying to find a font my Cameo would cut without ripping the paper, but this one seemed to do "fairly" well. 
 
I'm entering these challenges:
 
Winter Wonderland:  White on White
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra for April:  Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's  Christmas Challenge:  Add some Texture
Papertake Weekly:  Words, words, words
Crafty Calendar:  Add a Sentiment
12 Months of Christmas:  Anything goes w/optional color challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today...Take care!
 
~Marie~

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, icy white card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and the glitter has given it such a frosty look! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Add a sentiment) Challenge this month, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glittering card. Gorgeous dies and snowflakes. Thanks for joining in at CHNC challenge extra.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love this card. It is elegant. Truly a keepsake. Edwina 12 Months of Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at CHNC.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...