Sunday, June 7, 2015

Take it EASEL-y

All I could think of when I would read this prompt for the current Tiddly Inks challenge is the Eagles' song, "Take it Easy."  Not a bad song to hum while working, lol!  But back to the challenge, here is my card for it:
 
 
I'm getting this linked next to the last minute, but this card has been sitting on my desk in various stages of completion since I read about the challenge!  I used the Wryn Blooms image, and colored her up using various brands of markers.  The easel card is a file from Bird, found here.  I decided to use some Silhouette flower cut files on the bottom inner layer for something different.  I added Cotton Candy Stickles to the outlines, and then glued them back into place.  I made a button embellishment to hold up the easel portion.  Just a simple "Hi!" sentiment and a gem butterfly, and this is done.
 
Linking this up to:
 
Tiddly Inks:  Take it EASEL-y
Crafty Calendar:  Fancy Folds
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Please stop in again soon!
 
~Marie~
 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made here.
    I am so happy you joined the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love the pretty colours!! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, I hope you can join us again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that image is adorable......Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Good Luck!
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...