Saturday, April 30, 2016

And again, we begin a brand new month...

at CHNC Extra!  Come on over to the blog everybody, and get your Christmas card-making mojo on track!  We are almost halfway through 2016...tick tock, tick tock!  LOL!  Here is my DT submission for May:
 
 
As per the requirements, a Bugaboo image was used, and this one is Scene it - Angels Believe.  This image is just too adorable!  I seem to be going for the CAS look with these cards lately, focusing on my coloring of Jodi's cute images.  Now, I took many pics of this card from different angles, trying to capture the shine of the Wink of Stella that I covered all the clouds with, to no avail.  You can see the yellow and crystal Stickles I used on the stars and wings tho! 
 
Don't forget that if you join in the month-long challenge, you could be the randomly picked winner of $21 worth of Bugaboo stamps!
 
 
Check out the other DT makes for May...they are FABULOUS!!  Thanks for stopping by, and God Bless!
 
~Marie~

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love that image. Thanks so much for your lovely inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for May xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute!! And I love the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...