Sunday, August 14, 2016

Double duty...

Greetings blogger friends!  As I have been shorter on time lately with the second shift job I was working, I have asked the permission of my wonderful DT bosses, Hazel and Deanne, if I could use one card for my commitments, just for this month.  They agreed, so here is the card:
 
 
Over at Christmas Cards All Year Round, we are using bright colors to inspire you this month.  I had this Reindeer - Christmas goodies image on my desk, begging for color, so I figured he would go great with some brighter colors.  My collection of Christmas dp isn't necessarily very bright, but I thought these 2 papers from MME's Merry Little Christmas 6x6 pad were pretty close.  A nice bright blue card stock from my stash compliments it well, I think.
 
Challenges:
 
12 Months of Christmas Link Up #20:  ATG or optional Christmas confectionery theme
CHNC #294:  Color brown (a little or a lot)
Crimbo Crackers #113:  Blue Christmas theme
Christmas Card Challenges #36:  Optional "Angels" theme or ATG
Simon Wednesday:  Let's Go Wild (reindeer are pretty wild, right?)
 
Thanks for joining me today!  Make sure you check out the Christmas Cards all Year Round blog and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra blog for the mid-month posts...I know that both Design Teams have fabulous samples to inspire you!  I gotta run...we have a new movie to watch! 
 
God Bless!
 
~Marie~
 

9 comments:

  1. Great card design with a perfect paper combination , i think . Super cute image too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a super mid-month design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for August. And this is a lovely card for CCAYR August reminder (from another Christmas Belle!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the look on his face, lol!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image, love your layout and colour choice.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge Anything Goes over at Glitter'n'Sparkle.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie - this is such a fun card - love the colors and the patterns you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, what a great card! Love the reindeer and all his goodies. So glad you played along with the 12 months of Christmas Link Up. Thanks for stopping by my blog too and I wanted to let you know that the Poinsettia embossing folder can be found at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the lively colors. Thanks for joining us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and fun. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! LOVE the papers you used and your coloring is stunning!! (sorry I'm so late in commenting)

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...